|
|
I know it's kinda late to post this bbq thing.OUR gang had a bbq parteh on 19/08 at pasir Ris beach... (saturday)we had so bloody much fun there! XD Andy Lua booked a bbq pit (no.21) earlier that week.Firstly, Japge's admin (Eunice,Jean, NAnny)went to buy all the groceries..Gideon went to help to shop too, Since he's going.Secondly, The poor admins ppl must take bus 403 and WALK all de way to the pit.So tired de lorhs...Since it was so early, The admins had a water fight!NAnny, Jean and me were soaked from head to toe!!!But it was soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo FUN!At abt 2pm, Edwin came after his tuition.It was already raining, so he was wet too.We played until Jon, gideon and lieow came.AND I, Eunice quah offically Injured myself the most.I went to the sea and pretend to commit suicide..THEN. there was this SUPER big rock tat POP out from nowhere.I STEPPED ON IT.Blood came oooOOooZzZZzing OUT!there was a bloody big hole under my feet lah!Beixi went missing and became late.She missed out all the Fun we had during the water fight.I, jon, edwin, nanny, gideon were like chasing lieow to get him wet.After all that, We decided to go rent bicycle.We rent mountain bikes @ $5 per hour.ONLY I and gideon took our Ez'link with us, So, jean/edwin/song must go back all de way to take.HOWEVA... the lazy song called edwin to go back help him take.Gideon rent a bike first, the let dwin cycle back.Surprizingly, JEAn followed dwin all the way back also...HEEHEE :)))))))Suddenly, BX came also lah... IN the end, we rent bikes and cycle.Eunice, AGAIN got injured.First of all,that bloody jonathan went to brake in front of her.She didn't wanna collide.So, she turned right.Then she fell off and rolled on the ground.Her left knee went blehh and she went pyscho after tat accident.no lah..jkjkNAnny did not cycle, Cos he dun know how to cycle 2 wheels!HAHAHAHAHAHAH.....but nvm abt that.When we were abt to return the bikes,Eunice loses the recipt.But luckily the boss let us go...SO GOOD! XDAt the pit, gideon and nanny had a competition:TO BUILD THE BIGGEST FIRE!Beixi was like a Singapore idol MAMA!SHe was busy bbqing the chickin' wings and otah...Whereas the rest were playing hand balls.After eating, we went to the playground, leaving nanny to take care of the pit..HEEHEE :P sry lah nanny...I, bx, jon went onto a satalite thingie and spin round and round.I pulled bx to lie down but she refuse lorh...I scratched her, slap her and pulled her hair! Muahahaha...Then there was this cute 8yr old boi boi..I went to piak his back, everytym the thing spun upwards.Jon was like laughing and laughing...Jean was standing there, not playing cos her slippers spoil liao.Upon returning, we caught sight of the flying fox.Jon dunno how to sit on the thing loh...After that, we secretly seperated and went back, leaving bx and gideon there..Still playing..Jean was given the honour of wearing dwin's slippers...SO SWEET OF HIM RIGHT??I, jon and lieow wanted them to be alone..So we ran to another path very very fast..Lieow was on a bike(his own ) , so jon and i went after him.SUDDDENLY, We all met at a juntion.I called bx and gideon follow me and song..LEaving dwin and jean alone again!BUT HORHS bexi went o pull gideon's hand!you know, like those kind of married ...OMG...BEfore we leave, everyone sat on a huge rock..We played truth or dare and planned to squeese jean and dwin together..I and song and lieow were like, :"No space! move leh"hahas... :DDDDDDDDDDthen, we threw our luminious light band into the sea..i know it's polluting the environment..But dun care lah!POSTED BY EUNICE HOPE YOU GUY HAD FUN THEN! LOVE YOU ALL! <33eunice
|
|
|
|
I know it's kinda late to post this bbq thing.OUR gang had a bbq parteh on 19/08 at pasir Ris beach... (saturday)we had so bloody much fun there! XD Andy Lua booked a bbq pit (no.21) earlier that week.Firstly, Japge's admin (Eunice,Jean, NAnny)went to buy all the groceries..Gideon went to help to shop too, Since he's going.Secondly, The poor admins ppl must take bus 403 and WALK all de way to the pit.So tired de lorhs...Since it was so early, The admins had a water fight!NAnny, Jean and me were soaked from head to toe!!!But it was soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo FUN!At abt 2pm, Edwin came after his tuition.It was already raining, so he was wet too.We played until Jon, gideon and lieow came.AND I, Eunice quah offically Injured myself the most.I went to the sea and pretend to commit suicide..THEN. there was this SUPER big rock tat POP out from nowhere.I STEPPED ON IT.Blood came oooOOooZzZZzing OUT!there was a bloody big hole under my feet lah!Beixi went missing and became late.She missed out all the Fun we had during the water fight.I, jon, edwin, nanny, gideon were like chasing lieow to get him wet.After all that, We decided to go rent bicycle.We rent mountain bikes @ $5 per hour.ONLY I and gideon took our Ez'link with us, So, jean/edwin/song must go back all de way to take.HOWEVA... the lazy song called edwin to go back help him take.Gideon rent a bike first, the let dwin cycle back.Surprizingly, JEAn followed dwin all the way back also...HEEHEE :)))))))Suddenly, BX came also lah... IN the end, we rent bikes and cycle.Eunice, AGAIN got injured.First of all,that bloody jonathan went to brake in front of her.She didn't wanna collide.So, she turned right.Then she fell off and rolled on the ground.Her left knee went blehh and she went pyscho after tat accident.no lah..jkjkNAnny did not cycle, Cos he dun know how to cycle 2 wheels!HAHAHAHAHAHAH.....but nvm abt that.When we were abt to return the bikes,Eunice loses the recipt.But luckily the boss let us go...SO GOOD! XDAt the pit, gideon and nanny had a competition:TO BUILD THE BIGGEST FIRE!Beixi was like a Singapore idol MAMA!SHe was busy bbqing the chickin' wings and otah...Whereas the rest were playing hand balls.After eating, we went to the playground, leaving nanny to take care of the pit..HEEHEE :P sry lah nanny...I, bx, jon went onto a satalite thingie and spin round and round.I pulled bx to lie down but she refuse lorh...I scratched her, slap her and pulled her hair! Muahahaha...Then there was this cute 8yr old boi boi..I went to piak his back, everytym the thing spun upwards.Jon was like laughing and laughing...Jean was standing there, not playing cos her slippers spoil liao.Upon returning, we caught sight of the flying fox.Jon dunno how to sit on the thing loh...After that, we secretly seperated and went back, leaving bx and gideon there..Still playing..Jean was given the honour of wearing dwin's slippers...SO SWEET OF HIM RIGHT??I, jon and lieow wanted them to be alone..So we ran to another path very very fast..Lieow was on a bike(his own ) , so jon and i went after him.SUDDDENLY, We all met at a juntion.I called bx and gideon follow me and song..LEaving dwin and jean alone again!BUT HORHS bexi went o pull gideon's hand!you know, like those kind of married ...OMG...BEfore we leave, everyone sat on a huge rock..We played truth or dare and planned to squeese jean and dwin together..I and song and lieow were like, :"No space! move leh"hahas... :DDDDDDDDDDthen, we threw our luminious light band into the sea..i know it's polluting the environment..But dun care lah!POSTED BY EUNICE HOPE YOU GUY HAD FUN THEN! LOVE YOU ALL! <33eunice
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
J.P.A.G.E
Jean Lee
Jonathan Song
Yun Jing
Andy Lieow
Andy Lua
Gu Bei Xi
Edwin Tan
Eunice Quah
Since 2006
|
|
We rule wherever we go.
|
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
Established since: DD Month YYYY
Host: Blogger
Layout: Indie Devotee
Done by: Victoria
Music player.
|